ABOUT THE ADVENTURE DRESS
The Adventure Dress. Made by Women for Women. We've spent years on the road, and have perfected our packing routine, understanding what to bring and what to leave behind. And because We're often documenting our adventures, it’s important that to have something comfortable yet cute. Collaborating with talented women on the Island of Bali, Indonesia - we created the Adventure Dress, a practical and cute solution to a problem many women have - what to wear while on the road. Each dress empowers women across the globe. From the Design, to the Fabric, to the Stitching, to the woman who wears it.
SEE ALL JOB OPENINGS HERE
Brand Partnerships Manager
Location: Salt Lake City (Remote)
Pay: $30k - $60k
Actively engage influencers, ambassadors, and retailers as partners of The Adventure Dress globally. This candidate is an outgoing and driven self-starter who understands the influencer arena, and has experience working with product partnerships (retailers). The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to new techniques, and communicate exceptionally well as much of this role is remote. This role requires a candidate who can build relationships with online personalities who have a desire to ally with The Adventure Dress as brand advocates.
- Lead and build a partner marketing strategy to strengthen our relationship with existing retail & brand partners and help earn the business of new partners
- Own annual sales target for online partners & retailers
- Create content for campaigns involving influencers, ambassadors, and retailers as brand advocates
- Respond to incoming requests for influencers involvement
- Identify new opportunities for influencer & brand connections
- Develop relationships & partnerships with influencers, brands, and retailers
- Outreach to Influencers, Partners, and Retailers on a weekly basis
- Coordinate with executive team on large partnerships
- Thorough understanding of influencer & brand relations
- Thorough understanding of retail
- Ability to communicate well both in person and in writing with influencers
- Proven ability to recommend and support business unit and executive communications strategy
- Strong verbal, written, and technical communication skills are required.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects (time management, meet deadlines, and multi-task) in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be an outgoing self-starter, organized, creative, and accountable
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.